Friday, October 28, 2005

Mind to read.

It is not alone me that wonders,
How does the mind works?
The pain, the touch are minor things,
For scientist finding the cerebrum and
Electric nerves, yet are not enough for me.

What we see through the eyes of the soul
And dream of falling down a black hole,
No stop till we wake and see that
We lay in bed, that is what I want to know.

The emotions we feel, not only in the mind
But also in the heart, why? The love, the passion or
Desires and obsessions, the hatred we may have,
May all be nothing at all.

Yet it is not all in the mind that makes
Us go tick. As a key is needed to work
A clock, but when time stops, so do
Stop ticking too? And I just wonder,
Who has that key?

I alone could not have come up
With such words, which only appeared for that
One second and disappeared forever.
With all my knowledge and all my work,
I could never tell you,How does this mind works?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home