Friday, October 28, 2005

Mud Face

Return the pure soil, which taste so sweet to fill
My memories. Faces covered in filth, like dark
Demons in daylight. Playing with earth or sand
And build a whole new world of imaginations.

The sand and stones have moved away or blown
Away from the face of the earth. Where I stand now,
My feet don’t fit. Has the place changed or have
I grown out of this place.

I can hear the crickets singing the night song,
Floating over the sky and stars shining to its every
Beat, even the moon showed it’s half-face to listen
In. But I can’t hear anything more now, am I gone deaf
Or the crickets can’t sing anymore, either was the
Magic died away.

Drops of rain fell for the first time, in a lifetime,
We ran out to feel the gentle tears of clouds
Against our cheeks and even dancing in the rain
For a life’s joy. We build boats to sail into the
Muddy ocean, all blown away. Now they all
Stand in shelter, fearing that they might get a cold.

Look, I see someone, over there, with words of
Wisdom and tales told, before my eyes would drown
Into the night behold. But I don’t see anyone here
Anymore, only to hear a child cry, to break his
Silence.

Nothing, nothing left here, the end has come.
Yet I see a child about one and half,
Hands and face covered in mud and eating a stone.
Perhaps, the past is still young, with
The sun shining on its mud face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home