Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Into the Darkness (original version)


Into the Darkness my fate awaits,

For the sins I brought upon this world.

No regret I have for leaving you,

No sore I take with me but one,

Not to see you for one last time,

Eternity I shall spend with it.


In theses last hours

I ask nothing of you, but forgiveness,

For the wrong I brought upon you.

For all, I am sorry, it is a last request

I ask of you, as a dying man to leave no

Hatred for you to remember.


My world has fallen apart,

And there is nothing left I can give you,

But only my words and good memories.

Do not weep a tear for me, as I have none for me.


What foolishness I have taken up,

To whom do I say these last words to?

To who will listen to them?


I ask nothing from thee

And never will but grant me one

Last wish, bring no regrets,

Bring no hatred, bring no sadness,

For my loving family, for my friends,

For this world which you created.


I have come to this world alone

And I will go from it alone.

For you who has created me,

I return back to thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home