Sunday, January 28, 2007

In to the Darkness


Into the darkness my fate awaits,

For the sins I brought upon this world.

No regret I have for leaving you,

No sore but one that I will never see you.


Nothing I ask of you, but forgiveness,

For the wrong I have committed.

As a dying man, I request but one thing

To leave no hatred in your heart to remember.


Once I dreamed of hopes,

Of love and happiness in my world.

But I never realized that

I am the sinful person who

No one can ever love

And no one can ever bring hope to.


Do forgive me, if I hoped for love

And hope it self, didn’t realize

It would a sin for my.


My God, I have asked nothing from you,

But grant me one last wish,

To have peace and love for my family,

For my love & for this world,

And in return I will give you my life.


Foolishness I have now &

Now foolishness I will do,

For you who have created me,

I return back to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home