Friday, October 28, 2005

Cry

If I fall, pick me up,
If I cry, shut my eyes,
Hold me, I can’t bear, disbelief.
I close my eyes, wishing, it could be a dream.

I have lost my faith in everything as I have lost everything.
People have shed only a few tears,
But I filled an Ocean full. But most of all, they shed
More wine in their glasses,

They are moaners for that one-day, the next
Something else. But I stay the same and cry,
To wash my pain or the sins,
Which showed me this day.

I can’t even breathe cold the air from the full moon,
But who will heal my wounds?
I needed no sympathies from false words
From false faces, which tore up the dead.

My eyes have dried out, darkness fills the
Emptiness of this room, my eyes wide open
As I lay, but I can’t sense the bright light,
Only a flickering candle dying out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home