Friday, April 28, 2006

Every Single day of your Life

Every Single day of your Life,
You Will Remember Me..

I Will Be in your Every Thought,
I Will be in your Blood,
I Will be in your Breath,
I Will be in your Heart.
I Will be in your Soul.

Where You shall Fall,
I Shall pick you Up,
Where you will Lose Hope,
I Will give you Hope.

Where You will Lose Love,
I Will give you Love,
Where you will be lost,
I will show you the way.

Where you will feel empty,
I will fill you up,
Where you will cry,
I will be there to wipe your Tears.

Where you will Dream,
I will become your reality.
Where you will be Hurt,
I will Heal you.

Where you will be cold,
I will be your warmth.
Where you have anger,
I will show you happiness.

Where you will be confused,
I will give you advice.
where you will frown,
I will put a smile on your face.

Where you will Lie,
I will be your truth.
Where you will cheat
I will be your honesty.

Where you will be forced,
I shall Free you.
Where you will have unjust,
I will be your justice.

Where you will grow Old,
I shall make you young.
Where you will Hate,
I will show you back to Love.

Where you will Forget,
I will remind you.
Where you will be broken,
I will fix you.

Where you will be far,
I will bring you close,
Where you will Lose,
I will make you win.

Where you will lose heart,
I will be in your Heart.
Where you will lose mind,
I will be you conscious.

Where you will be alone,
I will be beside you always.
Where you will have sorrow,
I will make you Laugh.

Where you will do wrong,
I will put right.
Where you will turn you back,
I will be alway front of you.

Where you will See this as the End,
I Will make the Beginning.
Where you will see death,
I Will give you Life.

Every Single Day of your Life,
You will Remember Me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home