Monday, November 06, 2006

To My Soul

To where does my soul rest,
Upon the seventh heaven.
For so long I have waited,
To sense, to see, to touch,
The surreal beauty.

The stone have turned to dust.
No footprints left upon its planes.
Where heavens weep for the forgotten,
And winds conquer the lands,
But to whisper, from worlds to worlds,
And even the God to hear,
The tales of the living dead.

From pure, to the purist blood flow,
Give it life beyond stones,
So even it speaks the words.

Fallen from grace I became, an outcast.
Where Life would not let it be the end,
And over Time hold this world together again.

In the wilderness of this world,
I found my heart beat again,
And that is where I finally found my Soul.

Wondering Like the flies,
Lost I was for words,
Can this truly be real or
Has my imagination carried me away?

The over joy, as to make this world whole again.
Even the Angels smiled after the lost hope
In this cruel world.

Once tore from this world,
Now returned to me,
The unseen love of creation,
The madness, the obsession,
The human being.

The sealed bond you made to me.
No Shores can ever wear away,
They all ponder, to what they have not seen before.
Yet dismiss like foolishness.

To the Love, love they have seen,
The trust they have seen,
But where will they find unseen and
Unimaginative love and the trust like fools.

They will all wonder and
Then they will remember,
And remember you my soul for eternity.

For you have brought love upon this plane.
For time will stop you within its mist,
Till we all turn to dust.

They will all whisper, from worlds to worlds,
Your tales from the living dead,
And even the God will say:
“See what I created,
The unseen and unimaginative love,
The trust of fools for you my universe”.

Oh my heart,
The love, the Hope,
You brought, No world,
No God could ever forget,
For you truly will be eternal
In my soul.

Dedicated to My Love Missy

For the end of Life when it comes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home