Friday, October 28, 2005

Eternality for you

For every breath I take,
You are like the blood rushing
Through my veins, and to the heart
Which it goes, I breathe to live once more.

You were like the light breeze on a
Summer night that blew me of my feet
And into the world of Dreams,

Me like the lost Ark, which seeks the
Shore, it may well be deserted at sea
With out your shine.

The happy sorrow that I have swallowed,
If you turn away, it will turn me bitter.

I miss you, For every moment of My Life
Like every Breath I breathe to live once more
but without you Why breathe this Air?

I love you more then love itself,
so pure and so true that love must prove itself.
And Eternality I can spend in Your Love
Till End of Existence, till nothing remains,
No Worlds, No Universe, No Galaxies,
But only our Love remains.........

I shall Never Leave you and Never Betray you,
Because you are my Heart and without it
I shall die. Never Leave me, Never Betray me.

To find that moment of peace in this life,
Until you can along, with a innocent smile
That I found an unknown happiness in me.

Once to lose all and even that bit of hope,
If you will hold this hand until strands of time
Stand, I shall never die in your thoughts

Nor shall you in mine.


Dedicated To My Love Missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home