Saturday, January 21, 2006

Found You

Let me be lost in this mist, the fog and
the dark grey sky above. I stand alone at the peak,
to hear the peace down below. Just maybe,
Your Voice I could hear, to break the silent world.
My eyes have grown tied, searching for you
among the stars and down on earth.
So many faces I have seen and
So many colours filled the days,
Yet you were nowhere to be found.
You are unique to me and not found among them.
Tell me, where can I find this strange girl,
who justed walked into my life by saying
"I really love you, I hope you dont mind".

You are a Mystery to me, A unknown visitor.
At first glance I thought you where not real,
but once you shook this heart,
it started beating again and made my mind so confused.
That I am Lost in you, that even I dont know
who I am anymore and who you are to me, but my Love.

As this time is passing by, I only have one question,
when will I ever seen your face,
not found in heaven nor on this earth before,
my eyes still wait to see your hidden beauty.
This life is so short lived that we
only get a glimpse of reality.

I Hope that simple dreams become reality.

Dedicated to my Love Missy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home